1/1 Photo of Amazing Deviled Eggs
I made this recipe up myself and have perfected it over the years. I've taken these to church potlucks and have beaten out sweet grandmas with the hushed compliments I've received. They always go fast! It's the addition of the sour cream that sets them apart. (Also, I bought an egg cooker, such a great investment.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs and slice into halves lengthwise.
- 2Remove yolks from whites and put into small round bowl and mash yolks with a fork into fine pieces.
- 3Add next 5 ingredients. Try not to add too much vinegar from the relish.
- 4Stir mixture until creamy.
- 5Spoon mixture into egg white halves or pipe.
- 6Dust the tops of the filled eggs with paprika.
- 7Chill in fridge for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 54.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet pickle relish