This recipe is so easy to make and chock full of flavor. It can be made on the stove as well just as quick. It's great served with cornbread. Enjoy!
- 3 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, diced (or (to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover, cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours.
- Ladle into bowls and serve!
the flavor was very good and very similar to a local restaurant. Very easy to make. I had too much liquid so next time I will add less broth. I will make this again thanks KLBoyle
This is INCREDIBLE!!! I made this last night and put it into bowls for lunch for the week. Had my first taste of it today for lunch and it really is "amazing"...lol. Thanks for a wonderful dish!
We have used this recipe at Super Bowl parties for the past several years. It is always a hit because it is such an excellent alternative to the standard chili, as well as being much better for you.