Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is so easy to make and chock full of flavor. It can be made on the stove as well just as quick. It's great served with cornbread. Enjoy!
- 3 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, diced (or (to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover, cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours.
- Ladle into bowls and serve!
the flavor was very good and very similar to a local restaurant. Very easy to make. I had too much liquid so next time I will add less broth. I will make this again thanks KLBoyle
This is INCREDIBLE!!! I made this last night and put it into bowls for lunch for the week. Had my first taste of it today for lunch and it really is "amazing"...lol. Thanks for a wonderful dish!
We have used this recipe at Super Bowl parties for the past several years. It is always a hit because it is such an excellent alternative to the standard chili, as well as being much better for you.