Recipe by Melvin'sWifey
Use this spread on your bagels, toast, or whatever else you have that requires cream cheese! Stuff your chicken breasts with this! Use this spread for cream cheese roll ups, chicken/crescent packets... use your imagination and use this spread! :) Obviously double or halve this recipe for the amount of cream cheese you need. Store it in a Tupperware or bowl with a lid in the fridge for later use. ** Note: I recently added a tablespoon or two of chopped fresh mint leaves to the mix and it was really good! I'm sure you could experiment with other herbs as well, but this mix is divine.
Top Review by kellymbrown
Excellent! Thank you! UPDATE: I took your advice on the fresh mint and I think it is ESSENTIAL - I absolutely love the mint in this, and I'm not necessarily a mint worshipper.
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- 59.14 ml cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese into a bowl. Let soften for a few minutes. (Do not heat).
- Add jalapeno, green onions, cilantro, salt, pepper, and stir until completely mixed through.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more, and then spread on your favorite bagel, toast, etc.
- Store with tight fitting lid in fridge.