1/1 Photo of Amazing Coconut-Raisin Butter Tart Bars
A no-fail buttery flakey crust topped with the most delicious butter tart-like filling! --- these take little time to make and are so delicious, please make the crust only on a food processor it will not have the same texture if mixed by hand --- servings are only estimated it depends on what size you cut the squares :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cold butter, cut in small chunks (no subs please!)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Set oven to 350°.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3For the crust: Mix all ingredients in a food processor until crumbly.
- 4Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- 5To make filling/topping: In a bowl, whisk/mix butter, eggs, brown sugar, baking powder, flour, vanilla and salt until well blended.
- 6Mix in the coconut, raisins and nuts (if using).
- 7Pour the mixture over the crust.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until set.
- 9Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Coconut-Raisin Butter Tart Bars
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 152.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g