Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These have so much chocolate, they are a chocolate lovers dream, and are naturally reasonably low in fat
- 125 g butter, shopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup M&M's peanut chocolate candy
- 1⁄3 cup miniature M&M baking bits (mini m&m's)
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate melts
- pre heat oven to moderate.
- lightly grease two oven trays.
- beat butter, extract, sugar and egg in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth, be careful not to overmix.
- transfer to large bowl, mix in sifted combined dry ingredients then all chocolate.
- drop level teaspoons of the mixture onto prepared trays, allowing 5cm between each cookie.
- bake, uncovered in moderate oven abput 10 minutes.
- stand cookies 5 minutes.
- transfer to wire rackto cool.