Recipe by HulaHealthPrincess
Wow! Doesn't taste light, but a 12 serving slice is only about 130 calories. Great for chocolate craving fix.
Top Review by CieJF
This dessert has good flavour and definitely give you a chocolate fix, but the texture is not right. It took longer to bake and it still didn't set until I chilled it for awhile. Even then, it seemed more like a pudding than a cheesecake. Maybe I did something wrong? Oh, and I switched the sugar for Splenda and only added half of what was called for. Maybe that was the reason.
- 473.18 ml nonfat cottage cheese
- 177.44 ml liquid egg substitute
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 113.39 g fat free cream cheese
- 78.07 ml Hersheys cocoa powder
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In food processor, place cottage cheese, egg substitute, sugar, cream cheese, cocoa and vanilla.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until edges are set and center is not jiggly (it may crack).
- Cool completely.
- Cover, refrigerate until chilled. Remove side of pan and Serve.