Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are hands-down the best little chicken wings you'll ever eat. Everyone always asks for the recipe. They couldn't be easier, or tastier. There's no need to be specific with the amounts of ingredients - these are hard to mess up.
- Separate the chicken wings, discarding the tips.
- Combine all ingredients in a Ziplock bag.
- Marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- Place wings on a baking sheet.
- Broil a few inches from the heat on high until browned.
- Flip and continue to broil until the skin is crispy. If the heat is too high, move to a lower rack.
These were delicious and very easy. I baked them in the oven at 350 F for about 25 minutes. We will definitely serve these for appetizers at the next gathering. Will probably add a few drops of hot sauce too. Thanks SilverOpera.