Recipe by AltB
Nice taste, and very flavorful. Everyone loves this recipe! You can use ground beef, and you can use any beans you like, as long as you have 4 cans.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1⁄2 large onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cumin
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground Turkey, pour into stock pot; set aside.
- Dice all vegetable and saute them in the same pan you cooked the turkey into Cook for 5 minutes or so, more or less, depends on if you like crunchy or soft veggies in your chili.
- Add all ingredients to the stock pot and cook until heated through, about 45 mint. You can leave it on low all day and it will be done, and the flavors will be all developed.
- Serve with corn bread and salad. yum!