This recipe came from Allrecipes (Ruth Crickmer). My whole family loved it even though it cooked too fast. The original recipe said 'high heat' on the grill, which my husband did. It ended up cooking 8 minutes total, charred but not burnt tasting, and very juicy and flavorful. We'll turn down the heat next time for texture, but this is a keeper in our home!
- In a large, non-reactive container, whisk together ingredients beginning with cider vinegar through salt.
- Then whisk in olive oil and pepper.
- Place chicken in the mixture.
- Cover and marinate chicken in the fridge 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade just before you turn on your grill or broiler to let come up a few degrees.
- Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil your grill or broiler pan.
- Grill or broil about 10 minutes per side.