Prep 7 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is the best chicken. The keys is to place the frozen chicken in a ziplock and to defrost it in a sink full of hot water.
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce (kind specially made for chicken)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- lawry's chicken or poultry
- sliver butter
- Pam cooking spray
- Melt the butter in a tiny cup or bowl. Mix Worscheture Sauce, 1/2 tb spoon soy sauce, 1/2 tb. spoon Accent, 1 egg, and melted butter into a gallon size ziplock baggy. (Make sure egg is mixed well).
- Dry off defrosted chicken and sprinkle Accent on both sides of chicken. Place in the ziplock baggy. Sprinkle Lawry's chicken/poultry seasoning into the ziplock over the chicken. Move chicken around in bag for about 2 minutes. Then let chicken sit in the bag for 2 minutes.
- Heat up frying pan (cook chicken on High). Spray pam on pan. Then cook chicken in the pan til chicken is cooked to desired.