Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These chewy Grandma-style cookies will only leave you wanting more! Slightly crispy on the edges with a soft and chewy middle, they are absolutely divine and VERY easy to make! I received this recipe years ago from my friend Linda and it's become a favorite in our home.
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 354.88 ml brown sugar (slightly packed)
- 354.88 ml butter (room temperature)
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 946.36 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips (or however much you like! I usually eyeball a couple cups)
- Mix all ingredients together with a handmixer in a large bowl EXCEPT chocolate chips.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula and spoon 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes or until the edges are just slightly brown.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet onto cooling racks.
Worst recipe ever! I'm being serious! I tried this TWICE and it was severely screwed up. The directions are totally wrong. I added exactly what it said and it didn't turn out to ANYTHING! The dough was all crumbly and it was impossible to mix! I love cookies. I have tried all sorts of recipes that turned out amazing. But this is the worst. I don't kow who made this but it is entirely wrong! Do not use this recipe!
These are a very soft cookie. I thought they were a little lacking in flavor, nothing jumps out at you. The dough mixes easily though. I did chill half of the dough & baked the next day successfully. This recipe made quite a large number of regular size cookies.
This is my dream chocolate chip cookie. There is something light and delicate in the sweetness. Actually had to use chunked up chocolate because that is all I had. Makes a lot of cookies. Minus the chocolate, it would make an amazing base for other types of cookies... macadamia nuts and toffee pieces come to mind. INCREDIBLE!