1/2 Photos of Amazing Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chewy Grandma-style cookies will only leave you wanting more! Slightly crispy on the edges with a soft and chewy middle, they are absolutely divine and VERY easy to make! I received this recipe years ago from my friend Linda and it's become a favorite in our home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together with a handmixer in a large bowl EXCEPT chocolate chips.
- 2Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula and spoon 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes or until the edges are just slightly brown.
- 4Remove immediately from cookie sheet onto cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1873 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g