Recipe by Shanlynn
My sister-n-law and I were planning a party, and came up with this recipe, and we serve it at every party we have now. We get RSVP's because of this dip! And you can make it as mild or as spicy as you like it by adjusting the type of sausage you buy. We love ours spicy! You can also get the Rotel tomatoes with or without chiles. Either way is great.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube the cheese and melt it in a microwave safe bowl on low, stirring frequently. Once it's about half way melted, transfer it to a large crockpot.
- Cook and drain sausage.
- Add all ingredients to crockpot and keep on low.
- If you plan on serving this right away, then drain one can of the tomatoes. If you're planning on it sitting in the crockpot for a long time, then be sure to include the juice from both cans.
- Serve with baked Tostitos.