1/1 Photo of Amazing Caramel Apple Cake
run for your life's Note:
My husband got this recipe from a former co-worker after she brought the apple cake to a food day. I've made a few adjustments to the recipe and my husband says it's even better than the original (maybe he's just being nice?). Either way, every time we've made it our guests LOVE it and almost always have more than one piece. You can serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, melted butter and eggs together.
- 2Add remaining dry ingredients (will be thick, like cookie dough).
- 3Peel and chop apples.
- 4Add chopped apples to batter, mix well.
- 5Spread into greased 9x13 pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 - 40 minutes.
- 7Shortly before the cake is done baking add the remaining 3 Tbs butter, sugars and whipping cream to sauce pan on medium heat.
- 8Sir frequently until slightly thick.
- 9Pour sauce over warm cake.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Caramel Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 368.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 58.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g