Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother gave me this recipe. It is a big hit at any party I take it to.
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg yolk
- fresh gound pepper
- anchovy paste (If you don't put anchovies in the salad)
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- parmesan cheese
- Mix first 7 ingredients together for dressing.
- Put lettuce in bowl.
- (I prefer to tear the leaves off of the stems of the romaine.) Make sure leaves are dry so the dressing sticks to them.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and croutons and add dressing over top just before serving.
- Add grilled chicken strips to make a meal.