Recipe by Drunk Chef
I always used to play around with my burger recipes until the night i made these- I'll never make burgers any other way. Enjoy! NOTE: The addition of a slice of your favorite cheese melted over the top of your burgers can never hurt. ANOTHER NOTE: I make my patties and let them sit in the fridge covered in clear wrap for a half hour before grilling. MORE NOTES: A good juicy burger can tend to make the bun soggy so it's a good idea to lightly toast the bun on the grill. LAST NOTE: For a great sauce for all your burgers check out my 'Amazing Burger Sauce' recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all your ingredients- aside from ground beef- in a big bowl and stir everything together. Melt the butter before adding it.
- Break the ground beef up into little pieces and add to the bowl and mix everything together thoroughly. I make the mix into as dense a log as possible and then cut it into 6 pieces to ensure uniform size in the patties.
- Form your patties.
- Spray each patty lightly with cooking spray and then season with salt and pepper. Use your hands to gently pat the salt and pepper into each patty.
- Fire up the grill and grab a cold one.