Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from a recipe chat board.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- For the sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, mix together everything but the chicken. Let this mixture simmer, stirring occasionally, while you prepare chicken.
- For the chicken: Bring large saucepan to boil. Cut chicken into strips and boil until cooked through. When cooked, put chicken in a serving bowl or dish. Pour sauce over chicken and let sit for a few minutes.
- Variation: Cut chicken into strips. Lightly coat chicken with sauce. Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through. Remove to platter and coat with remaining sauce.
- 4-5 WW points per serving.
This was a good recipe, I was just looking for something with a lot more kick! I served the chicken over spinach with a vinegar/oil dressing. Thank you!
Made this for dinner the other night and it was very good (even better the next day). I used a little celery salt instead of celery seed as that's what I had on hand. We ate it on sandwiches, then I took the leftovers and added it to macaroni pasta w/alfredo sauce and broccoli and it was great also! Thanks for posting.
This was EXCELLENT! I made it last night because we had friends over to watch the Steelers win the AFC Championship :) and wanted a healthy option to complement hubby's BBQ ribs. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. They were surprised it was weight watchers! Thanks for a recipe that I will use again and again!