Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from a recipe chat board.
Top Review by Heather Black
I made this (without the celery seed) for dinner tonight. Served over salad with ranch dressing. Pretty good, very easy and quick. My boyfriend requested that I make this again.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- For the sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, mix together everything but the chicken. Let this mixture simmer, stirring occasionally, while you prepare chicken.
- For the chicken: Bring large saucepan to boil. Cut chicken into strips and boil until cooked through. When cooked, put chicken in a serving bowl or dish. Pour sauce over chicken and let sit for a few minutes.
- Variation: Cut chicken into strips. Lightly coat chicken with sauce. Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through. Remove to platter and coat with remaining sauce.
- 4-5 WW points per serving.