Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Egg Website
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese or 1 tablespoon light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- SPRAY a 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
- SPRAY a non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. SAUTÉ green onions and garlic for 5 minutes or until transparent. Stir in broccoli.
- LAYER broccoli mixture and cottage cheese in pie plate. Set aside.
- WHISK eggs with milk and baking mix; season with salt and pepper.
- POUR over cottage cheese in pie plate.
- SPRINKLE top with goat cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
This was okay but I don't see myself making it again without making some major tweaks. I thought it was bland and didn't have enough of something but I just am not sure what to add to really make the dish pack a punch.