1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My mom makes this recipe on Christmas eve so that we have a wonderful breakfast baking in the oven while we open up Christmas presents in the morning. I absolutely love this casserole! We use the Pepperidge Farm seasoned bread cubes that are readily available during the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with the seasoned croutons.
- 2Sprinkle with the cheeses and sausage.
- 3Mix together the eggs, mustard, and 2 1/2 cups milk.
- 4Pour over the crouton mixture.
- 5Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 6When ready to bake, mix can of soup with 1/2 cup milk.
- 7Pour on top of casserole.
- 8Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.4
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 822.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 18.2 g