1/1 Photo of Amazing Black Bean Soup in 5 Ingredients!
for being so easy, this soup will knock your socks off! totally vegetarian and is really great with some crusty bread or some finely shredded cheddar cheese and/or sour cream on top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pour salsa into a large sauce pan and heat on medium heat.
- 2rinse beans in a collander, then add beans and broth to salsa. bring to a boil and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3in the meantime, mince cilantro. use a knife or a food processor. set cilantro aside.
- 4after about 15 minutes of simmering, remove about 1/2 of the soup from the pan and put it in a food processor. puree the soup (it will become thicker) and then put the pureed soup back into the pan. continue to simmer.
- 5add minced cilantro and lime juice to soup.
- 6cook soup for a few more minutes (5 or so). the longer you cook it, the more it will reduce and become thicker. eat as is or add cheese/sour cream on top as a garnish if you desire.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Black Bean Soup in 5 Ingredients!
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 780.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: