1/3 Photos of Amazing Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is one of the best chicken dishes I have ever had. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. Super easy to prepare - the oven does all the work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Remove most of the skin from chicken thighs, leaving a small patch on top.
- 3Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken.
- 4Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each.
- 5Add salt and pepper to potatoes, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- 6Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and place in 9x13 pan.
- 7Place potatoes in and around thighs.
- 8Pour chicken broth into side of pan.
- 9Sprinkle lemon juice to taste over top of dish.
- 10Bake at 350° for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- 11Turn chicken and potatoes over halfway through cooking time.
- 12Add more chicken broth during baking, if pan becomes dry during cooking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.3
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 1698.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 41.6 g