Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is one of the best chicken dishes I have ever had. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. Super easy to prepare - the oven does all the work.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove most of the skin from chicken thighs, leaving a small patch on top.
- Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken.
- Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each.
- Add salt and pepper to potatoes, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and place in 9x13 pan.
- Place potatoes in and around thighs.
- Pour chicken broth into side of pan.
- Sprinkle lemon juice to taste over top of dish.
- Bake at 350° for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- Turn chicken and potatoes over halfway through cooking time.
- Add more chicken broth during baking, if pan becomes dry during cooking.