Nadia Melkowits's Note:
I made these one night for supper and the hubby said these are awesome; write down what you did because you will forget. Here is what you need for these amazing little sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a bowl toss mushrooms, red onion, olive oil and Cajun seasoning.
- 3Top the bottom part of the buns with the mushroom mixture.
- 4Arrange on a cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minute.
- 5Top the buns with the cheese and the asparagus.
- 6Put the tops on a side in the pan just to heat up.
- 7Bake for additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- 8Take out the buns and top with avocado and tomato slices.
- 9Put the "lids" on top and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Baby Portobello, Avocado and Aspargus Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 499.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 14.1 g