Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made these one night for supper and the hubby said these are awesome; write down what you did because you will forget. Here is what you need for these amazing little sandwiches.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl toss mushrooms, red onion, olive oil and Cajun seasoning.
- Top the bottom part of the buns with the mushroom mixture.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minute.
- Top the buns with the cheese and the asparagus.
- Put the tops on a side in the pan just to heat up.
- Bake for additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take out the buns and top with avocado and tomato slices.
- Put the "lids" on top and enjoy!