1/1 Photo of Amazing Apricot Balls
These apricot balls are delicious and so easy to make, just process and roll into small balls, warning, you better make lots they are very addictive lol!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor chop apricots and coconut until thoroughly combined.
- 2Add the 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk; process until combined.
- 3Pour the mixture into a dish; refrigerate until firm (about 30-45 minutes).
- 4Place wax paper on a baking sheet; set aside.
- 5Place additional coconut or finely chopped pecans in a shallow bowl.
- 6Shape apricot mixture into balls (about 1-inch in diameter).
- 7Roll in coconut; place on wax paper.
- 8Refrigerate until firm.
- 9Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Apricot Balls
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 24.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g