Recipe by evelync
This is the fastest homemade apple pie you will ever make . incredible taste !
Top Review by MizzNezz
Oh, how easy!! And oh, how good!! We loved this! I sliced the apples very thin, used a pinch of allspice, and drizzled a T of melted butter down the center. I brushed it with an egg wash and sprinkled a little bit of sugar over the crust. This is very good!!
- puff pastry
- 2 golden delicious apples
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg or 1 pinch allspice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- may add raisins or nuts according to taste.
- Roll out 1 box of puff pastry.
- Place peeled sliced apples down center.
- sprinkle with sugar and spices.
- enclose apples and turn pastry seam down.
- place on cookie sheet.
- slit surface to allow steam to escape.
- May brush surface with egg wash.
- Bake until golden, make sure bottom does not burn.
- Tuck ends under and sprinkle with icing sugar when cooled if desired.