Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I can't recall where I got this recipe, but if you like cinnamon and apple together, this is a recipe for you. This apple pie is AMAZING. It is a popular pie in my home and it is easy to make. Serve it warm or cold. A dab of ice cream on top finishes it off! ENJOY!
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts (for bottom)
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts (for top)
- 6 cups mcintosh apples (sliced)
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place one pie crust into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Combine all the ingredients above together (except for the pie crust). Toss.
- Put the apple mixture into the pie crust.
- Top with the second pie crust. Seal.
- Cut small slits in the top of the pie crust.
- Sprinkle the pie crust with a cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until crust is brown.