1 hr 20 mins
I made this up from a bunch or recipes -- it is wonderful served with rice pilaf, or noodles. The meat is so tender-falls off the bone! Time-- does not include natural steam cooling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy pan then brown short ribs ( cut up ) in the oil.
- 2Put short ribs in pressure cooker.
- 3Put in pressure cooker red wine, beef broth, onion (sliced thick),
- 4garlic (chopped), honey, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- 5Bring to high pressure.
- 6Cook at high pressure for one hour.
- 7Turn off and let steam come down naturally -- do not open cooker until steam is completely released.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing and Fast Pressure Cooker Short Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1925.3
- Calories from Fat 1522
- Total Fat 169.2 g
- Saturated Fat 72.2 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 1136.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 67.6 g