Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this up from a bunch or recipes -- it is wonderful served with rice pilaf, or noodles. The meat is so tender-falls off the bone! Time-- does not include natural steam cooling time
- Heat oil in heavy pan then brown short ribs ( cut up ) in the oil.
- Put short ribs in pressure cooker.
- Put in pressure cooker red wine, beef broth, onion (sliced thick),
- garlic (chopped), honey, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Bring to high pressure.
- Cook at high pressure for one hour.
- Turn off and let steam come down naturally -- do not open cooker until steam is completely released.
You'll never regret seasoning meat prior to browning. Just do it...
This was great!!! I was so nervous, but they were fall apart tender!
Fast, easy, delicious! I've also added a few tablespoons of my favorite BBQ sauce to the pot after the meat has cooked and some of the liquid drained.