1/2 Photos of Amazing Almonds
Molly #6's Note:
Cinnamon and sugar how can you go wrong?. . . well maybe by eating the whole batch yourself . the stirring gets tiring but its worth it in the end : ) We make these every time we have party's or people over
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, set aside.
- 2in a medium sauce pan combine all ingredients, then place on burner that is on medium heat.
- 3Occasionally stir the almond mixture in the beginning.
- 4Near the end you will notice a change in the mixture it will become harder to stir, that is when you have to constantly keep stirring it. This can last anywhere from 15-20 minutes.
- 5You will know the almonds are done when the liquid is all gone and the almonds are coated in crystallized sugar, and when in doubt keep stirring, it takes sometime.
- 6Dump the almonds on baking sheet and allow them to cool, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3431.2
- Calories from Fat 2071
- Total Fat 230.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 300.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 60.9 g
- Sugars 221.8 g
- Protein 96.9 g