Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This makes an exotic mocha martini using Amarula Cream Liqueur and few other ingredients.
- 1 ounce Bourbon
- 1 ounce de kuyper Creme de Cacao, Brown
- 1 ounce Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces espresso coffee, cooled
- 1⁄2 ounce cream
- Shake first 4 ingredients together with ice and fine strain into a chilled glass.
- Float half a shot of double cream in the centre of the drink.
- Garnish with dusting of cocoa powder in the centre of the drink on top of the cream.
Still trying out new recipes with Amarula and this was a winner! Very tasty although I was unable to float the cream (operator error I am sure). Great dessert!