Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
So you made espresso and forgot to drink it. Now It's cold.... don't let it go to waste.... try this refreshing Amarula Granita next time. You'll be thanking me ;)
- 1 ounce brewed espresso, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 ounce premium vodka
- ice cube
- 1 ounce Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 dash cream
- chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Shake one shot of vodka, one espresso shot, two teaspoons of sugar, cream and ice cubes for thirty seconds. Strain into a martini glass and layer one shot of Amarula Cream on top.
- Freeze for 1 hour and scrape with a fork.
- Repeat after another hour and repeat until the consistency looks like ice crystals.