I was drinking too much of the Amarula, so thought I better come up with a recipe to use it in. I'm still tweaking it, but here's a good start. Thanks to P.A. Cindy for the start of the recipe (P.A. Cindy Quick Fudge)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On top of stove at low heat, mix the first 6 ingredients until smooth and slightly thickened.
- 2Add the butter and peanut butter.
- 3Stir until smooth.
- 4It will start to thicken pretty quickly.
- 5Pour into a greased square pan.
- 6Cool at room temperature then cover and put in fridge.
- 7The alcohol doesn't burn off that much, so don't let the kids eat too much.
- 8Cut into little squares because it is rich.
- 9Cook time is cooling time before you should try and eat it.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amarula Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 89.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Amarula cream liqueur