Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightfully different take on the traditional Bailey's shake - using Amarula-from the Amarula Cream website- makes 4 - depending on how big you want them!! YUMMY! If you haven't tried this fabulous liquor,you are really missing out!
- 250 ml Amarula cream liqueur
- 1⁄2 liter ice cream
- 250 ml filter coffee, cooled
- 50 g chocolate, grated
- 40 ml chocolate syrup
- 50 ml cream, whipped
- 4 maraschino cherries
- In your blender, place the Amarula Cream, the ice cream, coffee and half the grated chocolate.
- Blend for a few seconds.
- Swirl the chocolate sauce around the sides of the glasses.
- Pour the Amarula mixture into each glass. Top with a little whipped cream, the remaining grated chocolate and a maraschino cherry or garnish as desired.
- Enjoy! :).
I will be making this often, I love amarula & coffee. This was perfect. I rimmed the glass with homemade cocoa powder and used strong coffee and coffee ice cream. This was so good Mommy Diva, thank you so much for sharing this tasty treat.
I halved the recipe and made two servings. It was SOOOOO good! The Amarula and the coffee worked really well together. I used a buttermilk ice cream, and it turned out so creamy and nice. Yum! Thanks Mommy Diva!