Recipe by Queenofcamping
I found this on a website with recipes for Amarula cream. It looks interesting, can't wait to try it.
Top Review by mickeydownunder
mmmmmmmmm interesting combination, TRUE! Helpful hint? Place apricot jam in the microwave on 20 - 30 seconds to melt, makes it easier to spread too! While it was interesting, don't think I would make, Is a VERY easy dish to bake! THANKS!
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- seasoned flour
- 1⁄4 cup garlic chives
- 1⁄4 cup marmalade or 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Amarula cream liqueur
- 2 teaspoons seasoned sea salt
- 12 bay leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the drumsticks by cutting the skin loose around the bone and pushing in down with a scraping movement, using a small sharp knife.
- Cover exposed bone with foil.
- Dust meat lightly with seasoned flour.
- Mix the chives, marmalade, lemon, Amarula Cream and salt together. Coat the drumsticks in this mixture and arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake at 200 degree’s for 45 minutes until crispy. Remove the foil.
- May be served warm or at room temperature.
- For Serving:.
- Wrap a bayleaf around each exposed bone-tip. Secure the leaf with a toothpick
- Cooking time is approximate since I have not made this yet.