Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on a website with recipes for Amarula cream. It looks interesting, can't wait to try it.
- Prepare the drumsticks by cutting the skin loose around the bone and pushing in down with a scraping movement, using a small sharp knife.
- Cover exposed bone with foil.
- Dust meat lightly with seasoned flour.
- Mix the chives, marmalade, lemon, Amarula Cream and salt together. Coat the drumsticks in this mixture and arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake at 200 degree’s for 45 minutes until crispy. Remove the foil.
- May be served warm or at room temperature.
- For Serving:.
- Wrap a bayleaf around each exposed bone-tip. Secure the leaf with a toothpick
- Cooking time is approximate since I have not made this yet.
mmmmmmmmm interesting combination, TRUE! Helpful hint? Place apricot jam in the microwave on 20 - 30 seconds to melt, makes it easier to spread too! While it was interesting, don't think I would make, Is a VERY easy dish to bake! THANKS!
The dish turned out alright but my husband and I both felt it was too tart. I made a package of 10 drumsticks and the recipe barely made enough sauce to coat 10, never mind 12. I don't think I would make this again.
Finger licking good!