Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cocktail AND chocolate? We had these at our neighbors as dessert. It was the first time I had tasted Amarula but it won't be the last! It reminds me of Baileys Irish Cream but it is fruity.
- 4 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 4 ounces Frangelico
- 2 chocolate truffles (such as Lindt or Ferrero Rocher)
- Add Amarula and Frangelico into a shaker with ice and shake about 15 times.
- Strain into a champagne flutes or martini glass.
- Take a sharp knife and make a small slit into the truffle and press onto the rim off the glass.
All I can say,its delicious.What an idea to have it as a dessert.Will make it again and include a photo