Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a sweet coffee drink, with the wonderful addition of Amarula....a cream liquer from South Africa. From the Amarula website. I added the optional grated chocolate. Prep and cooking time does not include the time to brew the coffee. Cooking time posted is actually the time to assemble the drink.
- 4 cups coffee, strongly brewed
- 50 ml whipped cream
- 60 ml Amarula cream liqueur
- 8 marshmallows
- 20 ml brown sugar
- 20 ml hot chocolate powder
- grated chocolate (optional)
- Pour the coffee in large coffee mugs. Pour the Amarula Cream in each coffee, followed by the whipped cream, brown sugar and marshmallows. Sprinkle with hot chocolate powder and extra Amarula Cream. Top with grated chocolate if desired.
- Conversions: 1 tot = 30ml = 1 oz = 3cl = 1 shot.
Made for myself for an addition to lunch. Wonderful flavors, and loved it. Enjoyed this very much. Made for Market Tag.
Oh what a treat! I made this to enjoy last night while watching a movie with DH. I have to say that I did skip the marshmallow because of the high sugar content, used my own hot chocolate mix made with Splenda and Cool Whip light for the cream. Even so this was simply delicious and special enough for any holiday or special occasion. I'm sure that I'll be making this again :D
This coffee was wonderful. Loved all the flaovors in this smooth and silky java. It was so good. The amarula and marshmallows worked well together. Made for ZWT7 Witchin Kitchen.