Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This recipe has a nice flavor that is not to spicy but still enhances the flavor of the steak. I double the marinade and use half to brush on the steak while grilling. Cook time includes marinating time.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except steak.
- Put steak into a shallow dish and pour marinade over steak, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove steak, discard marinade, and grill or broil until desired doneness.
I loved this steak marinade. Gave my steak a really nice flavor without overpowering the meat flavor. Will use this one again. Thanks Updated to correct a typo. Sorry!
Love this marinade! I used it for a big sirloin and had to make more of the marinade. We grilled over charcoal until rare and enjoyed. The flavor isn't too strong but its very complimentary to the beef. I will be making this alot. Thanks for a great recipe.