1/2 Photos of Amarillo Cheese Fries and Dip - Like the Lone Star- Copycat
When our DD and SIL came for a visit, they introduced us to two mouthwatering recipes which they prepared as a birthday treat. They prepared these fries along with Marinated Grilled Steaks, like The Outback. Needless to say, it was an absolutely delicious meal. Hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven and bake the fries according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, combine ranch dressing and taco seasoning; set aside.
- 3When fries are done, turn off oven.
- 4Sprinkle the cheese and bacon over the top of fries.
- 5Return to hot oven only until the cheese is melted.
- 6Serve with the sauce mix for dipping.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amarillo Cheese Fries and Dip - Like the Lone Star- Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.2
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 1908.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g