A cross between a cookie and a candy wonderfully flavored with chocolate, coffee and almond.
Make and share this Amaretto Yum Yums recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chocolate chips, corn syrup, sugar, instant coffee and water in a heavy saucepan.
- Heat over low flame until chocolate is melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Amaretto, cookie crumbs and walnuts. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Shape chilled mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in cocoa.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.