Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Uncle Bubba strikes again. From his Uncle Bubba's Wing Fling book.
- 20 chicken wings, separated
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 dash red pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 1⁄4 ounces frozen concentrated orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the first six ingredients together then coat wings.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, and sauté the wings until they start to brown. Do not brown.
- Place the wings in a casserole dish.
- Blend the orange juice with water [1/2 can].
- Pour into skillet, replace on burner, add mustard and Amaretto.
- Stir constantly and bring to boil. Thicken.
- Pour over wings. Then cover the dish and bake for 45 minutes.