1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe from one of my son's friend's mother. She served it with Strawberries and the taste is fantastic. Dresses up any plain whipped topping. When I prepared it I used 1 1/2 cups of cold milk and 1/2 cup of Amaretto. In knew once I tasted it that I used more liqueur than she did. I couldn't remember if she said 1/2 cup or 1/4 cup. It was 1/4 cup as stated in the recipe below. I could taste the liqueur but this is the way I will prepare it in the future because it was excellent. Not too much alcohol taste but just enough for you to know it's in there. I apologize for the long description but I wanted to let you know that you can prepare it both ways and you will not be disappointed, I guarantee. (Cook time is chill time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl whisk until smooth (Approx. 2 minutes) instant pudding, cold milk and Amaretto.
- 2Chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- 3Just before serving whisk into pudding mixture the entire container of Cool Whip.
- 4Serve with fresh fruit, cake pieces, or as a topping to your favorite pie.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 206.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: