1/1 Photo of Amaretto Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes, amaretto, and pecans make a wonderful flavor combination in this autumn side dish...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cover sweet potatoes with water. Boil until tender; drain.
- 2Remove the skins from the sweet potatoes and arrange them in a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- 3Process the sugar, buttermilk, butter, eggs, amaretto, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking soda in a blender until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- 4Spoon pecan mixture over sweet potatoes. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.1
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 454.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: