Amaretto Stuffed Croissants
- Heat griddle or skillet to 350°F
- Combine cream cheese and amaretto in a microwave-safe dish. Soften for 1--2 minutes in the microwave, until the mixture is a good spreading consistency.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on hte inside of each croissant and add sliced strawberries on top as if making a sandwich. Close the croissants.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon and pour into a shallow non-metal dish (such as a pie pan). Lightly dip both sides of croissants in egg mixture and put on greased or buttered griddle, turning so all four sides are toasted. The entire process will take about 5--6 minutes.
- Serve immediately by arranging croissants on plates with remaining strawberry slices placed on top. Sprinkle iwth confectioners' sugar.