Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this made on the Food Channel by Sandra Lee and thought it looked yummy. Anything with Amaretto has to be good! Can't wait to try it!
- Fill a cocktail shaker half full of ice cubes.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well.
- Strain drink into a martini glass and garnish with whole almonds.
- Cook's Tip:
- Place a folded paper towel on a dessert plate and add 2 Tbsp of Amaretto.
- On another dessert plate, put 1 Tbsp crushed almonds.
- Rim the top of the martini glass with the Amaretto and crushed almonds, then pour the drink into the glass and serve.