Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
In response to a recipe request. I think there are about 10 2 oz. servings in this recipe. Just remember, there is alcohol in the jello! I have not made these, so I am guessing at the prep time.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Make jello according to package directions.
- Let mixture cool some before adding the alcohol.
- Pour jello into 2 oz souffle cups, or shot glasses.
- Chill until firm.
- Then you down them like shots.
Everyone seemed to really like these. For the simple reason I served and I didn`t get any. They dissappeared.
These were a hit! I used lime juice because that is what I had on hand, worked fine. I added one rum soaked maraschino cherry to each one and everyone thought it was the best thing ever!
These are great and a big hit. Not an overpowering taste.