Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake
- Heat over to 325. Grease bundt pan.
- Comine all ingredients except fruit, raisins and nuts. Blend and beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Fold in fruit, raisins and nuts. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 70 - 80 minutes. Cool completely.
- Sprinkle topping packet over cake.
- Sauce: Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Stir in water. Over medium heat, stirring constantly, heat to boiling, boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in margarine and Amaretto, juice and raisins. Serve warm over chilled cake.