Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My signature drink. Oh, it's a make-ahead, freezer-ready recipe. To make it more manageable, divide between quart size, heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bags. Freeze time not included.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 quart boiling water
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups Amaretto
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water; cool to the touch.
- Stir in remaining 7 ingredients; freeze.
- Let stand at room temperature until slushy.
OMG, Hon! I decided to have this with Thanksgiving dinner, and it was a total SMASH! (And so were a couple of us, since we couldn't stop drinking/spooning it!) I cut the recipe in half, and it still made a LOT of slush! The combination of all the flavors was spot on.....will definitely have this again!
Delicious and refreshing! Love the combination of flavors! Thanks so much for sharing.