Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light October 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (about 9 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup Amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 1 1/2 cups peeled bosc pears, cored and finely chopped (about 2)
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2TOOPING: Combine brown sugar, oats, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 tablespoon butter, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir in almonds; set aside.
- 3CAKE: Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Place granulated sugar and 1/3 cup butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed for 5 minutes or until well blended.
- 5Reduce mixer speed to medium; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6Add flour mixture and sour cream alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 7Stir in amaretto and pear.
- 8Spoon batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle topping evenly over batter.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto-Pear Streusel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: