Prep 35 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This cheesecake-like filling is topped with a beautiful fresh peach topping. The "start to finish" time is 2 hrs 40 minutes. It includes cooking, cooling and refrigerating time.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz box)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- 1 lb fresh peach slices, thawed, well drained or 1 lb frozen sliced peaches, without syrup, thawed, well drained
- mint leaf, garnish (optional)
- Print Close Window
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Trim edge if necessary.
- Generously prick crust with fork.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F
- In medium bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in 2 tablespoons amaretto and the eggs until well blended.
- Pour into cooled baked shell.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until completely cooled and set.
- Just before serving, in medium bowl, mix preserves and 1 tablespoon amaretto.
- If desired, strain mixture. Stir in peaches to coat.
- Arrange peach slices over top of tart.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Store in refrigerator.
- EXCHANGES: 1 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 3 Fat.